Tis the season! Every year, Chatteris English tutors celebrate Christmas here in Hong Kong. While the weather may be warmer than some of our Tutors are used to, they still find ways to get festive. Check out these pictures of Hong Kong at Christmas, taken by many of Chatteris’ own!
1. Tutors Jen and Kerian decorated their school with Christmas balloons (Image by Kerry Devlin)
2. Prince Edward Flower Market gearing up for Christmas! (Image by Kerry Devlin)
3. Some of our Tutors get into character at their school Christmas Assembly (Image by Hayley Clarke)
4. Chatteris Tutors gathered in the office to enjoy a festive film night (Image by Hermione Riches-Wohlrab)
5. Jemma gets her students involved in decorating her English board (Image by Lauren James)
6. Hong Kong’s shopping malls go all out with their Christmas displays (Image by Jessica Tarr)
7. Veronica shows off her student’s homemade Christmas cards (Image by Mariana Ganusiak)
8. Eliot shows his love for the holidays (Image by Lauren James)
9. Chatteris staff enjoying the Annual Holiday Meal! (Images by Kerry Devlin)
10. Hannah and Ken lead a festive workshop for students from low-income families, as part of our community outreach programme (Image by Chatteris)
Interested in all the festivities Hong Kong has to offer? Click here to join us!